Your privacy is important to me. In this privacy statement I explain what personal information I collect from my users and how I use them.
I would like to read these terms carefully before providing your personal information on this website. Those over the age of thirteen may register at https://www.quatregrapes.cat as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of children under thirteen, the consent of parents or guardians is required for the treatment of their personal data.
If you are under thirteen years old and you have accessed this website without warning your parents you do not have to register as a user.
This website respects and takes care of personal data of users. As a user, you must know that your rights are guaranteed.
I have tried to create a safe and reliable space and that is why I want to share my principles regarding your privacy:
- I never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services that you need.
- I never share personal information of my users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case you have your express authorization.
Quatregrapes.cat has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and in Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002 of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
– Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
For the purposes of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulations mentioned above, the personal data that you send me through the forms of the web, will receive the processing of data from “Users of the website and subscribers.”
For the treatment of my users’ data, I implement all technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation.
– Principles that I will apply to your personal information
In the treatment of your personal data, I will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulations:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: I will always require your consent for the treatment of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that will inform you beforehand with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: I will only request strictly necessary information in relation to the purposes for which I require them. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: the data will be maintained for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of its treatment, depending on its purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding conservation term, in the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review my You will list and delete those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of your personal data and ensure confidentiality. You should know that I take all the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of the data of my users by third parties.
– How did you get your information?
The personal data that I treat in Quatregrapes.cat comes from:
- Subscription form.
- By allowing the use of Automatic Notifications.
– What are the rights when you provide me with your information?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether Quatregrapes.cat is dealing with personal data that concerns me or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data related to the interested party.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
Those interested can access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of the inaccurate data or, if applicable, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for purposes which were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only retain them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Zhara Gomez will stop processing the data, except for legitimate legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that you are responsible for, which you have provided me and in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person responsible for the treatment when:
- The treatment is based on the consent.
- The information has been provided by the interested party.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to the portability of the data, you will have the right to personal data are transmitted directly from responsible to the person responsible when technically possible.
Those interested will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to submit a complaint to the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that affect it infringes the Regulation.
– For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In Quatregrapes.cat, there are different systems for capturing personal information and treat the information provided to me by those interested with the following cap for each capture system (forms):
- Content subscription form: In this case, I request the following personal information: Name, Email, IP Address, to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. There are several forms on the web to activate the subscription. Automatic notifications are managed by OneSignal Push Notifications. You inform me that the data you provide me will be located on OneSignal servers outside the EU in the US.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on blog posts https://www.quatregrapes.cat it is required that the user sign up using this form. In this case, I request the following personal information: Name, E-mail, IP Address, once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as you want and give an answer on the previous ones. I inform you that the data you provide me will be located on the servers of Filnet.es (supplier of Zhara Gómez) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which I treat your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Quatregrapes.cat can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of data carried out by people who follow the social networks on the official webpage of https://www.quatregrapes.cat will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceed in each case and previously accepted by the user of Zhara Gomez. It will treat your data in order to properly manage your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of Quatregrapes.cat. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will I use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general regulation of European data protection (RGPD) 2016/679, Zhara Gómez (Quatregrapes.cat) will be responsible for the processing of the data corresponding to Users of the web and subscribers.
Quatregrapes.cat does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, or will do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals can be carried out, in these cases, consent will be required to the users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest safety standards.
– Sending email messages for contact purposes
A special case of data processing in Quatregrapes.cat, refers to the emails that users send in order to contact Zhara Gómez. Users may ask questions about the content posted on the web, and send suggestions.
Although there is no data collection form, for the purposes of contact, users can send emails. For this purpose, Zhara Gómez uses the email system of the ISP Filnet.es. Users’ messages for this purpose are stored in the account @ quatregrapes.cat on our server in Filnet.es and their corresponding data (e-mail and name).
– Legitimacy for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: the consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
– Data category
The data categories that are treated are identifying data.
We do not treat specially protected data categories.
– How long will I keep your data?
The personal data provided will be preserved:
- Until requesting its removal by the interested party.
– Which recipients will your data be communicated to?
Many tools that I use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, https://www.quatregrapes.cat, it shares data with the following lenders under their
corresponding privacy conditions.
Google Analytics: An analytical web service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company, the main office at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (CA), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help https://www.quatregrapes.cat analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie on its use of https://www.quatregrapes.cat will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on the servers of the United States. The IP address is anonymised, so it will not be compiled by Google.
Hosting and e-mail: Filnet Servicios y Comunicaciones S.L., with domicile in Spain. More information at: https://www.filnet.es. Filnet Servicios y Comunicaciones S.L. It treats the data with the purpose of to realize its services of Mail and Hosting to Zhara Gómez.
Web platform: Automattic Inc., with domicile in the USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc). Automattic Inc deals with the data in order to make its web platform services to Zhara Gómez.
By browsing https://www.quatregrapes.cat you can collect non-identifiable information, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be be used to identify the user. Non-identifying data is also related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
I use this information to analyze trends, manage the site, track users’ movements around the site and collect demographic information on my user base as a whole.
– Secret and data security
https://www.quatregrapes.cat is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data included in the users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as complying with their The obligation to store and adapt all measures to avoid unauthorized alteration, loss, processing or access, in accordance with the provisions of the current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel completely and safely, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
https://www.quatregrapes.cat can not guarantee the absolute imprecision of the Internet network and therefore the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, Zhara Gómez must ensure that any person who is authorized by Quatregrapes.cat to process the client’s data (including his personnel, collaborators and lenders) An appropriate obligation of confidentiality (be it a contractual or legal obligation).
When a security incident occurs, when you notice Quatregrapes.cat, you must notify the Customer without undue delays and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Customer asks for it reasonably .
– Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correction of the data you may send to https://www.quatregrapes.cat exonerating from Zhara Gómez (Quatregrapes.cat), of any responsibility regarding this.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact form or subscription.
– Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Zhara Gómez (Quatregrapes.cat) under the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation shall in no case be retroactive.
Zhara Gómez reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential novelties, as well as industry practices. In these cases, Zhara Gómez will announce in this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation to its implementation.
– Commercial Mails
According to the LSSICE, https://www.quatregrapes.cat does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not previously been requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms that have been on the web, the user has the possibility to give his consent to receive the bulletin, regardless of the commercial information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, https://www.quatregrapes.cat undertakes not to send commercial communications without identifying them properly.
Revised document on 06-01-2018.