Royal Canin Babycat Substitution milk
Highly compatible substitution milk to feed cat puppies from birth to weaning.
Puppies need a proper diet during the first weeks of life to grow healthy. Breast milk is not enough when the number of the litter is high, or when the cat denies the suckling of the kitten, then you must find a food that replaces breast milk to feed the kittens.
Next the description of the product:
The use of milk as a protein supplier guarantees the excellent tolerability of BABYCAT milk. The low content of lactose (milk sugar), which contains milk powder, ensures optimal digestion. Kittens generally digest milk poorly, because the capacity of starch digestion develops very slowly. Therefore, BABYCAT does not contain starch.
Royal Canin BABYCAT corresponds as much as possible with natural cat milk. Its structure of micro-granulate allows an instantaneous solubility, in only 5 seconds, and thus no lumps are formed. The highly digestible proteins, carefully selected, take care of the digestive system of the kittens. FOS also helps maintain a healthy intestinal flora.
Features of Royal Canin BABYCAT:
3 x 100 g in sachets, vacuum packed.
1 x cones, with feeding bottle with measurement, easy filling and cleaning.
Special teat form, free of BPA (bisphenol A).
1 x measuring spoon (1 tablespoon per 20 ml water)
1 x instructions.
– For kittens from birth to the eighth week.
– Low lactose content for good digestion.
– with FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) for a healthy intestinal flora.
– Exclusive texture that dissolves in lukewarm water completely, without lumps.
– With DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) for the development of cognitive abilities.
– Approximate composition of breast milk of natural cat.
-Replacing milk adapted for kittens consumption (1 week up to 8 weeks).
The lactose content an excellent guaranteed compatibility.
With a complex of antioxidants included (vitamin E and C, lutein, taurine) and mannan-oligosaccharides that supports the immune system not yet fully developed for cat puppies.
Royal Canin Babycat Instictive (Reinforcement)
Wet food for kittens, texture of mousse especially indicated for weaning and up to 4 months of age. Also suitable for pregnant or lactating cats.
Royal Canin takes into account your cat’s age, physiology, race, lifestyle and specific needs. The wet cat food Royal Canin BABYCAT Instinctive Mousse is a premium quality food for kittens up to 4 months of age. This food contains the new formula “specific profile of instinctive preference” (ONP).
Next the description of the product:
Wet food Royal Canin Kitten Instinctive Mousse is suitable for kittens that are in the weaning phase:
Kittens favor their specific profile of instinctive preference (ONP). Royal Canin BABYCAT Instinctive Mousse takes into consideration the specific profile of instinctive preference (ONP) of the cat. In this way the long-term acceptance of this food is guaranteed. Well, it’s no use having the best food, if it is not accepted by your cat.
During the weaning phase they can cause digestive disorders. Royal Canin BABYCAT Instinctive Mousse contains all the nutrients your kitten needs to have a vital and healthy life.
Between the fourth and the twelfth week the immunity transmitted by the mother disappears progressively, while the immune defenses of the kitten still work at full capacity. Royal Canin BABYCAT Instinctive Mousse helps form the kitten’s immune system. It encourages the development of antibodies with the help of morning-oligosaccharides and a complex of antioxidants (vitamin E, vitamin C, taurine and lutein).
The milk teeth of the kitten are broken during the first phase of its development. The creamy texture of the mousse of Royal Canin BABYCAT Instinctive Mousse croquettes facilitates the ingestion of solid food.
Optimal – Nährstoff – ProfilThe specific profile of instinctive preference: The new type of feeding with an optimal nutritional profile (ONP) is a new singularity in terms of feline feeding. The specific profile describes the distribution of the energetics that come from the nutrients. With the use of this profile, it is about having a proportion of proteins, fats and carbohydrates, to promote the acceptance of this food in the long term. The nutritional profile of each cat varies according to their age and physiology (gestation, lactation).
Cats have the ability to prefer what type of food is best suited to meet their nutritional needs. Both the specific profile of instinctive preference (ONP) and the knowledge of Royal Canin guarantee the regular acceptance of this food. Cats will not stop eating this Royal Canin food, so you do not have to vary the flavors of each meal. Because the palate of a cat does not exert any influence when choosing the type of food.
Royal Canin Mother & Babycat ( 1 to 4 months)
In our kittens, this special feed is provided to take care of them and their mother during lactation.
It is a feed for kittens from 1 to 4 months of life. Weaning and intense growth. To facilitate the transition to a solid food. Stimulates the production of antibodies and helps digestion.
The cat food Mother & BABYCAT is perfect for kittens in growth period.
The period of 1 to 4 months corresponds to a phase of crucial and intense growth that mobilizes the whole organism of the kitten. This one, still immature, must be protected to face three great evolutions.
Next the description of the product:
– The immunity transmitted by the mother disappears progressively, while the immune defenses of the kitten still work at full capacity.
– The kitten’s baby teeth start to come out between 2 and 3 weeks. The definitive teeth appear from the fourth month.
Characteristics of the cat food Royal Canin Mother & BABYCAT:
– Construction of natural defenses: Thanks to a patented synergistic complex of antioxidants (vitamins E and C, lutein and taurine) and mannan-oligosaccharides, which stimulate the production of antibodies.
– Especially easy weaning: Miniature croquettes, easily rehydrated allowing a simple transition to solid feed. A tender texture suitable for the milk teeth of the kitten.
– Ultra-reinforced digestive safety: Thanks to the use of highly digestible proteins, which limit the content of fermentable residues in the intestine, fructooligosaccharides, beet pulp and EPA / DHA.
Enriched with L-Lysine and DHA: The growth program has been specially formulated by the nutrition specialists of Royal Canin, integrating the latest nutritional innovations, such as the contribution of L-lysine.
Royal Canin Adult Persian (more than 12 months)
We feed our adults with this specific feed for Persian cats they need to take care of their health.
Next the description of the product:
The cat of the Persian race is the calmest and calmest “aristocrat” of all cat breeds.
Bright coat: the long and dense coat of the Persians can reach up to 20 cm long.
Hairball training: Persian cats are a relatively sedentary breed that devotes more than 30 hours a week to the hygiene of their silky hair, and therefore suffer many problems caused by the formation of hairballs.
A sensitive urinary system: the urinary system of Persian cats works in a special way, which makes this breed of cats more prone to suffer from calcium oxalate stones.
The cat food Royal Canin Persian Adult is adapted exclusively to the needs of Persian cats (more than 12 months):
Characteristics of the feed for cats Royal Canin Persian Adult:
– To maintain the beauty of the long coat: it reveals the beauty of the long and dense coat of the Persian thanks to the complex “Beauty Shine Complex” that limits the irritation of the skin, reinforces the “barrier” function of the skin and intensifies the color, shine and softness of the coat.
– Reduction of hair balls: helps limit the formation of hairballs and improves gastric transit, thanks to an exclusive combination of fibers.
– Reinforced digestive safety: favors an optimal digestive tolerance with the use of FOS (fructooligosaccharides) and MOS (morning-oligosaccharides) and a synergistic complex of antioxidants containing taurine lutein and vitamins C and E.
– Maximum protection thanks to L-Lysine: very often the respiratory tract of cats suffer from conditions caused by herpes. A diet containing L-Lysine reduces the intensity of infection by the herpes virus and decreases the degree of severity of symptoms.
An almond shaped croquette adapted for the feeding method called “sublingual”, a way to eat the typical food of cat breeds with a rather flattened head. This croquette shape allows full contact with the tongue and, therefore, makes it easier to catch it.
Krokette Feline Breed Nutrition has been an advance in the nutrition of cats. Royal Canin has taken into account all the possible parameters that differentiate some other cats: the age, the way of life, intolerances or special sensitivities, etc. 10 years ago Royal Canin introduced a new dimension in its concept, a line of products designed exclusively for different breeds of cats.
Purizon Adult chicken and fish (more than 4 months)
Below the product description:
- Cat food Purizon is based on the cat’s natural diet, which is a predator by nature. As a premium food, Purizon is developed with 70% fish and meat, which includes fresh chicken and herring from the North Sea and nutritious quality ingredients such as herring oil.It does not contain any cereal. Instead of cereals or rice it contains selected Purizon quality fruit, vegetables and herbs. These valuable nutrients from Purizon provide vital vitamins and minerals and promote the health and vitality of the cat. Thanks to the careful preparation, the ingredients retain their natural flavor.All the features at a glance:
- 70% select fish and meat
- 30% of fruits, vegetables and herbs
- 0% cereals
- High protein content (44%)
- High content of essential fatty acids omega-3 and 6 of high quality Careful preparation
- No preservatives, artificial colors or flavors
Without lactose or gluten
Purizon: natural ingredients of great quality for the balanced feeding of your cat. 70% fish and meat, 30% fruit, vegetables, herbs, plants, vitamins and minerals and 0% cereals.
Purizon is a high quality complete food for cats in the growing period of all breeds.
More detailed information about Purizon:
- 44% protein content: since cats are carnivores by nature, their diet must have a base of high-protein meat foods. A high protein content promotes the health and vitality of the cat, since it takes advantage of proteins as a source of energy.
- Large amount of fresh chicken meat: provides the cat with easy digestion proteins.
- Freshly caught herring: provides the cat with easily digestible proteins. Naturally, herring is rich in omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids, for healthy skin and shiny hair.
- Without cereals: often, in the cat food seeds are used as a source of energy and cheap proteins. Since cats do not eat grain naturally, their digestive tract is not adapted to process large amounts of it. According to veterinarians, a high consumption of cereals can lead to health problems, obesity and other secondary diseases. Therefore, Purizon systematically avoids the addition of grain.
- Fruits and vegetables as a healthy alternative: instead of cereals or rice, Purizon feed uses fruits and vegetables that promote the health and vitality of the cat:
- Apples, currants and blueberries: contain vitamins and are rich in antioxidants by nature.
- Carrots: contain beta-carotene that is transformed into vitamin A in the body.
- Spinach: rich in nature in vitamin A and C, and contain a large amount of iron.
- Pea fiber: provides important fiber and can help intestinal function.
- Extracts of grape seeds and green tea: promote an antioxidant effect.
- Potatoes: provide vitamins B and C and minerals.
- Health promoting herbs: cats instinctively eat herbs and plants in the wild that have a positive effect on their well-being. Therefore, Purizon cat food contains carefully selected herbs.
- Psyllium Seeds (Psyllium): are rich in soluble fiber, which stabilizes blood sugar levels and promotes a healthy digestive system.
- Alfalfa as a natural source of calcium.
- Turmeric roots: are rich in nature in antioxidants and have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Prebiotic fructooligosaccharides (FOS): promote the growth of beneficial intestinal bacteria and can help your cat’s digestion.
- Glucosamine and chondroitin: promote the growth of cartilage and support joint mobility.
- Taurine: is an essential nutrient for cats, which can not be produced in sufficient quantities in the body. Taurine is first of all necessary for a good functioning of the heart and sight.Purizon is a high quality complete food for adult cats of all breeds. Purizon is available in sizes of 400 g, 2.5 kg, 6.5 kg.If your cat prefers menus with lots of fish, you will find the Purizon croquettes with fish in the following link:I think for cats Purizon Adult with fish
Attention: this cat food does not contain cereals and is suitable for feeding ferrets.
|Cat weight||Daily ration|
|2 kg||30 – 40 g|
|2,5 kg||35 – 45 g|
|3 kg||40 – 50 g|
|3,5 kg||45 – 60 g|
|4 kg||50- 65 g|
|4,5 kg||50 – 70 g|
|5 kg||60 – 80 g|
|5,5 kg||65 – 85 g|
|6 kg||70 – 90 g|
|6,5 kg||70 – 95 g|
More information here
Purizon wild boar and chicken (more than 4 months)
Below the product description:
The natural feeding of the cat, which is a carnivorous animal, is the foundation on which the Purizon feed has been developed. This meal contains abundant protein from 70% of animal ingredients. Purizon does not contain cereals to offer nutrition adapted to the natural needs of the kittens. The teeth, the jaw and the digestive tract of the cats are adapted to a high consumption of meat and to assimilate animal proteins because their diet was based on nature. In addition, these small felines metabolize much better and faster food rich in meat and animal fats than cereals.
The Purizon premium feed consists of 70% of carefully selected animal ingredients, which are wild boar and chicken meat, as well as freshly caught North Sea herring. These ingredients provide 44% valuable protein for excellent tolerance and palatability.
Both rice and other cereals have no place in Purizon feed because cats can not assimilate them well. Instead, 30% of healthy vegetables, fruits and plants are added that contribute to vitality.All the features at a glance:
- High protein content: 44%
- 70% of animal ingredients
- 30% of vegetables, fruits and selected plants
- 0% added cereals (gluten free)
- Made with fresh boar meat for high acceptance
- Prepared in Europe
No attractants, dyes or artificial preservatives
More detailed information on Purizon Adult with boar and chicken:
- Rich in protein (44%): due to its carnivorous nature, cats need a meat-based diet rich in proteins to stay healthy and full of vitality. Pigs are able to transform proteins into energy very well, which is why Purizon Adult with wild boar and chicken contains such a high percentage of this component. The high content of fresh boar meat provides your cat with easy-to-digest proteins. In addition, this ingredient has a balanced ratio of fatty acids naturally and has a high palatability.
- It does not contain cereals: the digestive tract of cats is not adapted to the intake of large quantities of cereals because they are not consumed in nature. However, cereals are often used as a cheap filling substance in feed. The Purizon feed is made without cereals because, according to veterinarians, the consumption of a high percentage of these can cause health problems, overweight and related diseases.
- With healthy fruits and vegetables: Purizon replaces cereals with high quality vegetables and fruits to promote the health and vitality of your cat.
- Cranberries, apples and currants: they are natural antioxidants and are full of vitamins.
- Pea fiber: its dietary fibers are important for intestinal function.
- Carrots: supports the view thanks to the beta-carotene they contain, which in the body is transformed into vitamin A.
- Extracts of green tea and calendula: contribute to the antioxidant effect.
North Sea herring: freshly caught and, along with herring oil, natural sources of precious omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids, which enhance the shine of the fur and the health of the skin. The eggs also provide high quality animal proteins and, apart from vitamins and minerals, also provide zeaxanthin and lutein.
- Taurine essential for cats: this amino acid can not be produced by the body of cats in sufficient quantities. It has influence on various metabolic processes, as well as on the visual and cardiac health of cats.Purizon Adult with boar and chicken is a complete food for adult cats of all breeds and is available in packages of 400 g, 2.5 kg and 6.5 kg.
|cat weight||Daily ration|
|2 kg||25 – 35 g|
|2,5 kg||25 – 40 g|
|3 kg||30 – 50 g|
|3,5 kg||35 – 55 g|
|4 kg||35 – 60 g|
|4,5 kg||40 – 65 g|
|5 kg||40 – 70 g|
|5,5 kg||45 – 70 g|
|6 kg||45 – 75 g|
|6,5 kg||50 – 80 g|
More information here